Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Project

After weeks of hard work here it is my After Effects project.


Cat Fancy from Caitlin Lundin on Vimeo.

I'm very pleased with my project. I had fun with it and have always wanted to do an animated piece with construction paper. When I first put the animation together it was 30 seconds long and was far too rushed. That has always been a problem of mine, but I was able to slow it down to give each section the time it deserves. It was hard work for me to figure out the best timing, but overall I'm pleased. There are places that may benefit from a little more time of them but it was a tough call for me. I had some trouble with making movements look natural. There are some parts where the cat moves his head and it looks like something is just moving from one keypoint to the other. The are some things that I like like the wagging of his tail and the turning of his head and eyes. I'm glad I completed the project the way that I did. Definitely learned alot.

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding work! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

    ReplyDelete